Effective leadership is critical to the survival and growth of all organizations. The expectations of leadership have changed and in addition to being a subject matter expert, leaders are now expected to manage change, continuous improvement, and develop their talent. The Best Workplace is here to provide guidance and skill-building to leaders at all levels.
Leaders at all levels can benefit from these best practice tools:
- 360 Assessments – multi-rater feedback is an essential tools for self-awareness and skill-building
- Coaching – in-depth 1-on-1 coaching is a proven method to increase awareness and practice new skills in safe environment
- Executive Presence – developing confidence, composure, and assertiveness requires practice and feedback
- Leading Change – use best-in-class tools to align stakeholders, determine change readiness, assess risk, communicate effectively, and manage emotions
- Personality Assessments – DiSC ® , Hogan ®, & Predictive Index ® can provide an excellent perspective on your style